Monday, February 13, 2017

Looking Back: FW16


We're nearly caught up and today we'll look at what's currently out for FW16 - these items can be found in my online shop Mae & Co. until they're sold out. 






 I loved working with the talented ladies of Ann Marie & Co. who provided us with gorgeous bows to pair with items. You can click on the link to visit their Facebook page and get updated on lots of really great sales and new items!


Another exciting change was moving my baby line to it's own shoot. The talented photographer Raelyn Ramey captured some beautiful fall vibes and I couldn't be happier with the result. This is a unisex knit 2 piece set that consists of the leggings and a long sleeve raglan. Size 0-3m up to 9m has attached feet for the leggings, while 12m has no feet added safety as babe may be starting to walk. 


For a warmer winter outfit, you can pair the leggings with a coordinating Super Snuggly Hooded Sweatshirt. These came in three different color schemes for the wrist and waist bands (green-pictured, cream, and pink). Each color features the adorable bear print. 


For those moon loving parents, another unisex knit raglan and legging set, this time showcasing the mustard and moons. These sets are so soft and comfortable, my children wear them often and have since they were babes!


Last for the little ones is a classic baby bear dress. This print was the driving force behind the collection. It's got easy snap closures for the back and is great for layering. I was really pleased to have to opportunity to reach out to moms and ask them whether they preferred long or short sleeve dresses for their babies. I was thinking they'd be layered with cardigans but discovered that many moms wanted long sleeves. I always appreciate the insight I get and am happy to work with my customers to offer pieces that you love!


Let's move to the big girls photoshoot. 


For many seasons now I've been working with an amazing brand photographer. Emily from Hello Charlie is well established in her field and works with a wide range of brands. I'm so happy that we happen to live in the same city and that she invites me come watch her work her magic on set each season as she photographs my items. 



This season I tried a new item, the Cropped Jacket in wool and cotton lining. Each dress has a coordinating jacket and coordinating winter hat to pull the entire look together. 


The Bear Dress, Houndstooth Crop Jacket, and Black and White Reversible Winter Hat make up one cute ensemble. The retro silhouette and modern prints are the perfect way to make a statement. This winter hat has warm batting sandwiched between the two coordinating cotton prints (bears and bows) allowing it to be super versatile. 



My second outfit is includes the Blueberry dress, Blueberry Crop Jacket, and Blueberry Winter Hat. This dress has an adorable peekaboo back and slightly flared 3/4 length sleeves paired with the casual folded front and faux fur shoulder accents of it's coordinating jacket. The Blueberry Winter Hat also has fun faux fur puffs that give it a playful touch. 

I hope you enjoyed this collection as much as I have!
Grab these items while they last and let's get ready to look back at a few mini collections - Holiday 2016 and Valentines Day 2017!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!