Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Baby Einstein Toy Replacement




I wanted to quickly type up this post for any parents who has experienced or is experiencing trouble with a baby einstein product. 

NOTE: A lot of their hanging toys are made by a company called kids2, that replaces the broken toys quickly & easily! 

I have a 5 month old son who has been learning to pull, perfect for these cute hanging toys. The other day a few of the pulls broke, two actually- one right after the other. Before throwing them away I called baby einstein who put me in contact with kids2 (800) 230 8190 where they quickly replaced my broken toys without a receipt.  I had received them for my baby shower& was so pleased to be able to replace them !! 

A big BIG BIG  thanks to KIDS2 & Baby Einstein for having a wonderful customer service call center and return policy! 

-mae - a happy customer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!