Thursday, May 24, 2012

Polaroid WEEK !!


Hi all! Hope that this week has been as good to you as it has to me <3. I am getting ready to take the kiddo's on a walk so we can enjoy this lovely weather we are having. On thursday evening, my husband and I will be taking our first trip since the baby was born. We have a wedding in Las Vegas to attend and will be there until Sunday. WOOHOO! Although, I am super nervous about missing my little ones, though I am also very much looking forward to a vacation. 


This card was made with papers from Recollections Retro Collage Paper Pack. I have REALLY been liking it's colorful fun papers lately & have to force myself not to use them for EVERY card. The sentiments come from Ali Edwards, Sweet Stamp Shop, & Clear Stamps. The finger is from Tim Holtz vintage stamp set. I use it quite a bit. 

Thanks for stopping by to check it out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!