Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Polaroid WEEK!


I've created a few of these polaroid cards lately since I am just LOVING this Lawn Fawn stamp set that I got from Simon Says Stamp& therefore this week I am calling Polaroid Week :) ...


For this card I used Basic Grey Patterned Paper& a stamped sentiment from Ali Edwards *both purchased from Simon Says Stamp as well! Actually, I just ordered more & I can't wait to get my new items! I purchased a few stamp sets and a few washi tapes. 
 The heart is an old broach that I yanked the back from and adhered to the card. I thought it was pretty but I don't wear broaches whatsoever. 

It's been such lovely weather here, I have enjoyed a few afternoons in my craft room staring out my picture window. Iowa has so much foliage& wildlife it's amazing to be a part of. I wouldn't have enjoyed it nearly as much without being away for a year.. it's lovely to be back home. <3


Can't wait to show you the rest, stop back later this week for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!