Friday, March 9, 2012

CCL Happy Birthday Card Swap

Just a quick update since I was really excited to receive my package from Deb over at CCL (creating the crafty life: linked on the right of my page). This was the first swap I have participated in, & it was so much fun. Since everyone seems to have received their packages I wanted to quickly show you 
one of the cards I sent to the group. I'd love to share the second but I realized I didn't photograph it! (aagh, how frustrating)

Once again thank you so much Donna, Paula, Marie, & Sandi for their lovely creations. It was such a fun package to get! 

I chose a simple layout; Hopefully this allows
the ladies to incorporate a photo of the
receiver! 

Just a quick example of how a picture would
add some spunk to the card!


A close up of the sentiment: I used Iamroses orange rose and these
cute little daisies sent as a gift in the IAR order. I've nearly used my stash and
will need to re-up soon!


On the inside of the card I put a small banner.
I can't hide it: I just love how nice it turned out& how well it opens
up. A super fun surprise!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!