Sunday, December 11, 2011

Homemade Christmas Pt2

As I said before, I  certainly love making my gifts custom...
This particular frame is a christmas present for a friend who has a very bright&colorful personality. She enjoys hoola hooping, has been involved in many charity events for children, & has a super big heart. 

For her frame I chose a blue base of acrylic paint, then crackled the multi-toned topcoat using Martha Stewart crackle.  


A close up of the crackled effect. 


A CLOSER close up. hehe
Love how that blue came through.

I got a nice package from I am roses this week. After witnessing the gorgeous work of a truly great crafter // katie from Memories to Keepsakes, I wanted to check them out. Lovely product and great customer service from this company. I would certainly recommend them!


I also used some silver stickles in the flowered corner...



This frame came out lovely. Its very simple and bright. If I find a pretty butterfly before wrapping time, I'll definitely add it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!