Sunday, January 16, 2011

additional work::

A continuation of my recent projects. A few more cards...

6a00d83495455153ef0133eda32469970b320wi.jpg


There was an old book that had come unbound. I like buying them from www.bookjournals.com though I wanted to attempt my own as well. I'd love the get the machinery to bind as nice as they do! 


I updated my entertainment journal. Its a timeline of many of the events/concerts/movies I've attended in the past. I got the journal from a relative and it went unused for a couple years. I couldn't find anything worth putting in such a nice journal that had to lines to it. (also something to think about with the bookjournals, they dont have lines which stinks. I usually tape pages from other interesting notebooks into it to decorate.)

I began with photos from the radio station I dj'd at during high school. 


I would like to go through and add more photos and memorabilia from the events. this is a good page of a concert I went to last summer in Minnesota called Soundset. We heard atmosphere and Brother Ali along with tons more. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!